Tiana Leeds, LMFT, offers counseling in downtown Santa Barbara for individuals, couples, and families. While she focuses primarily on working with young women and highly sensitive people, she welcomes clients of all ages, genders, and backgrounds.
Sessions for individuals are $150 for 50 minutes.
Couples and family sessions are 75 minutes and cost $185.
Initial 15-minute consult call is free.
I've created a fixed number of lower fee slots for people whose finances cannot support full-fee ongoing therapy.
I accept payment by cash, check, or card, including HSA/FSA cards.
While I am not an in-network provider with any insurance panels, I do provide "Superbills" for you to provide your insurance for possible reimbursement. Please check with your insurance company prior to meeting with me if you would like to determine whether they may reimburse you for our sessions.
Key questions to ask your insurance company include:
· Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
· What is my deductible and has it been met? Do I have a separate deductible for mental health?
· How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
· What is the coverage amount per therapy session for an out-of-network provider (you may need to provide my zip code - 93101)?
· Is prior approval required from my primary care physician?